Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So my life is overly stressful right now...But I'm trying to give this world something EPIC!

I swear sometimes I wanna give up and just stay in bed, and to be totally honest sometimes I do! (don't judge me!) but today, I got the hell up and took my ass to the gym (I joined LA Fitness last night, and today was my first session). It was awesome, I learned how i need to work out in order to lose weight. I also feel in love with my beautiful and sexy personal trainer, but this was my only session, because it is a recession and I can barely afford to breathe, let alone pay some personal trainer! But I do plan to make working out a habit, not a phase!

But I am just trying to make sure there is a SICKENING change in me come graduation in May!

I also am just burdened with trying to apply to law school, and these personal statements are not coming easy! I'm applying to 8 different schools, and I'm hoping I can get a fee waiver, or 8...btu whatever, i have 2 exams tomorrow so I must go and study!

PS- My arms feel like jelly and my abs are still on fire!

1 comment:

  1. I know the struggle of the Gym! Peppermint and Ia re trying to make ourselves get up in the morning and head to the gym. So far we're 0 for 1.

    Good luck man!

    ReplyDelete