Saturday, August 1, 2009

time is o the essence...

and frankly, it's running out. I will be in town for less than three more weeks. I have so much to do to prepare or my return to school. So much has been going on. I have truly been slacking on the LSAT front...been reading when @ the library instead of studying like I should. I have to figure out all of the logistics on how I'm gonna get settled once I get back. I need to look for jobs down there and I need to get my financial Aid info together...the IRS's system has been down and that is the last part that I'm waiting on. I still have so much to pay for, but at least the other insurance company is reimbursing me! So that money will go towards pay my insurance premium...so good news there. Also, the bartender at my shop likes me, so we're gonna go out on Thursday...we talked like my whole shit yesterday, and when I left he said that he couldn't wait to see me tomorrow(which is actually today now)! Too bad nothing more can come o this than a few dates! But at least it'll help me learn the ropes a little bit!

4 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Just found you blog! Thanks for the link. I will hopefully send some of my loyal readers your way haha. Keep up the good work :D

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew always gets to blogs before me.
    Good, interesting blog - have to settle for second place (AGAIN!).
    Had a look at you blog list as well, there's a few there look interesting that I've not come across before. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogland always glad to have new men in town. love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your truly

    Hey first don't worry about the LSAT cause really how can you study for those i mean the only trick is to read the paragraphs two ro three times before yo ueven bgin to read the questions and then when you read the question just answer the question.

    And when yo uare i law aschool i so look forward to giving you help :) My blog is here http://ridngthewave.blogspot.com/ my email and MSN are there it would be great to here from you

    Enjoy yor date and hope all works out. Take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete