Friday, July 24, 2009

What an Awesome week...until that one thing...

So folks this has been an awesome week! I listened to an awesome audio book, read three noels by my new fave author, E. Lynn Harris(get into it!!), I studied my ass of for the LSAT, and I even picked up an extra shift at work, after I had already picked up three! It was the grave yard shift, which is interesting, I was there by myself for a few hours jammin listening to my ipod. too funny I gave a full concert from The "I am...Sasha Fierce"album...too funny...good times.

I was checking facebook the other day, and I got a message from my most recent ex-gf, she was telling me that her gradnmother had died. I really want to be there for her, but I can't get off work for the funeral. I feel s awful or her, because both of us were raised by our grandmothers and I knowI would be to through with lie i something happened to my gram!! I'm gonna pray for her and try to send a card or something over. I might go buy some flowers and send them to the funeral. UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!

Right nowI'm waiting on my uniform to get out of the dryer, so I can get ready for work in a few hours. I'm at my uncle's house and I'm gonna walk home later on. I'e been trying to incorporate walking into my transportation routine again, there's no poin in wasting gas going eerywhere especially when this is the only chance I hae to get excercise, since I work so many diferent times of day...you know how work in the food industry is, especially for a part-timer...thank God this is not my life-long job! This has made it clear to me that I must continue my education!!!

Yours, Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment