Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well that was freakin weird!

Last night was my first time going to a gay strip club.

Um, I'll go again.

But I did feel like a pervert, looking at all those men.

I felt like I was objectifying them.

The solution is to go

and be drunk and/or high

and have tons of singles.

The one guy I tipped attempted to grind his dick into my face.

As I moved back, he grabbed my shoulder and stopped me.

As I tipped him, he asked how I was and my name.

His was Jake...IDK WTF that was about.

The cutest by far were the two with glasses,

they just had a lot of fun up there.

Put me at ease.

1 comment:

  1. Is this with professional strippers or amateur volunteers?

    And how many 'audience' were there, roughly?

    I've only ever been to a small, very private affair where the stripper was a boy who someone was going out with and who just wanted to do it, or had been persuaded to do it. Never been to a 'commercial' one.

    ReplyDelete