Friday, July 17, 2009

And the band played on...

Okay, I guess I'm officially no longer in the closet. My whole immediate family knows, all of my friends at school know, and both of my exes know. I don't know who else I would NEED to tell, so I'm done telling folks for the time being. I'm still not changing my interested in on facebook...but that's because I don't think that changing things on facebook would help anything. So, for now it is what it is.

But in other news, I'm so sick of people that make plans with me and then cancel them. I have this friend at school that i love dearly, but I will probably never make plans with her again. She was supposed to come up to my hometown in August and drive back to school with me. Today she calls me and tells me she probably won't be doing that, instead she's gonna go home. Now I'm not really mad about her breaking plans with me for her family, I'm just mad that all of a sudden she has decided to break my plans at such a horrible time. I have to know by next Thursday if she's gonna come that way I can buy my bff a plane ticket, if she's not gonna come. Speaking of tickets, maybe I'll see if DLM wants to come up here and ride back with me. I have some decisions to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment