Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well, that turned out differently than I expected...

So, on the Fourth of July, I picked Momma up from work and we went back to the house before I went to the family picnic. As we were sitting there talking, I just blurted it out...and she said really like five times. Then she said the oddest thing, "like homosexual-gay?" I just wanted to laugh, but not because that was funny, but because I didn't understand the other possible gays one could be. But I def thought I would get put out or disowned or something...she just told me, "well, we all expected it." So, now the only folks left to tell are Daddy, CG, and WS...all of which aren't really gonna be that hard...I just want to find the right time. I'm kinda relieved, but then again...my coming out story is so boring! Hopefully getting out into the world will be a WHOLE LOT more exciting!

1 comment: