Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Future? I don't understand the question...

So, I've been trying to prepare for my future...but I'm failing miserably. I was supposed to have my personal statement written by now...I have yet to put fingers to keys(because, come on, who actually writes anymore??). I have finally narrowed the list down, but that is all. I have not gone and gotten a transcript from this local school I took a science class at four years ago...so now I'm missing three credits for graduation. I haven't written my letters to potential internship sites(this internship is mandatory!!!)....and I have not even scratched the surface on this LSAT studying...I need help!

So, I'm off to the library with my laptop since there is no tv down there and hopefully I'll be able to do some LSAT practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment