Friday, July 17, 2009

Money woes...

I am so tired of all of these new bills popping up! I have to come up with a deducible for getting my car fixed, I have to come up with the payment for six months insurance for the car, I have to register for the LSAT, I have to pay my phone bill for three months, and I have to also support myself for a week before school starts. I have no idea how I'm gonna pay for all of this crap!! I guess I'll have to sign up for several open shifts at work and I'll have to save up all my tips to make sure I can afford to do all the things I wanted to do. And to think, this stuff doesn't even include the money I wanted to spend on a new tattoo and clothing. I really wish there was some help somewhere for me. Also, usually I think to myself, I only have to survive until September, well this September when refunds come out, I don't even have dibs on mine. I have to give it to my grandmother to pay for the car!!! I hate having responsibility!!! UGH!!! I guess this is part of growing up...at least this is what I've been led to believe.

2 comments:

  1. I have noooo idea how I'm gonna pay for stuff next year, don't even want to think about it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say you better start looking for jobs now...I'm starting on the first of August, hopefully I'll hae interiews when i get back down there a couple of weeks later. I'm confident that it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete