Friday, July 17, 2009

Man, it's been a while...

So, as stated in my previous post, I'm working on LSAT prep. And it is truly kicking my ass! I have never felt so stupid, and it makes me question whether I'm as logical as I like to think I am...this is problematic for a number of reasons: I am the resident advice giver, and I am a know it all...both of which require flawless judgment! I spent several hours studying for the past two days. I have so much work to do!! But I am confident that by the time the test rolls around I'll be fully prepared...that's a little more than two months to prepare. I'm currently trying to develop a test prep schedule/calendar. It is a daunting task, but i'm visiting other blogs around the interwebs to see if there's any guidance...this prep thing is just a daunting task!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really, really, really scared about taking the GRE. I used to see Roommate poring over books and legal pads and calculators and...bleccccchhh

    ReplyDelete