Friday, June 19, 2009

The Dawn of a New Era

So, I have finally started to take steps towards living my life without lies, and all the secrecy! I have finally accepted the fact that I am a gay man. It was an awfully long process, I'm 21 and I have only now decided to accept it. And, I must say, I feel a whole lot better. I think I am able to be myself finally! I will be able to be fully honest with my loved ones and I will be able to actually live my life to the fullest potential! This journey has been harrowing: I've spent the last almost 8 years planning a life with the same girl(now woman), and I have never even tried to date a guy! I'm kinda nervous about trying to navigate this new world! I am confident that things will work out for me, I have so many people around who will support me in all the things I endeavor to achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment