Friday, June 26, 2009

Television Is My Life!!!



SO, my bff and I have been watching TV and I must say there are some damn good shows on!!! I wish I had premium cable! I miss HBO...they have some damn good shows!! True Blood is the best show on TV now! and there is a fine ass piece of man candy on there Mehcad Brooks AKA Eggs Benedict Talley. I really wish that these shows would all show up on HBO on demand with the entire season so i could just sneak into my Uncle's house and watch them and he would never have to know! But, alas this is not how it is supposed to be! I have posted pictures of him above.

But I must say, Bravo TV has come out with some chit..but these bitches have come out with some damn good shows too! Fashion Show and The Real Housewives of New Jersey...My fave on RHNJ is Jaqueline, as I have said before....and she is so pregnant! I'm so happy for her. And the Fashion Show is too funny, there is the guy on there named Recco(read: Rico) he made an awsome dress but it was definitely not in line with the designer he was supposed ot be emulating, but I love a good corseted dress! lol, and of course Kelly Rowlands Eyebrows were snatched to hell!! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment