Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Work, Work, Work...

...and all the shit that goes along with it! (LOL) But work is cool, I will finally get to make some tiops on Sunday...and Sundays are supposed to be the money making day for room service...let us pray that that is the truth! But anyway, while at work, they decided that i would cross-train in the bakery. So, I'm sitting there and the Hostesss comes up and says, "[Yours Truly], where are you from?" I say, "Dreamland" and she says "Oh, are you Jamaican?" I say, "no, why? is it because of my hair? (which is twisted.) She smiles, sheepishly, and then says yeah...it was kinda funny....But I gotta go...I'm so T-I-R-E-D! I'm sleeping til seven tomorrow...yes to sleeping in! lol

On another note...I really miss my folk back at school....these fools give me all my life!! And they ain't tooo shabby when it comes to drinking either! Back to LSAT prep in the morning, I'm taking a diagnostic

PS: the hot cook at my job is so fine!! He's from NOLA...my buddy would love him! lol and my trainer was beyond cunt, but you could tell he was putting on his straight act...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment