Friday, June 26, 2009

The First Payday at the New Job

So i went out to my job and picked up my check...this bitch was for 8.67...seriously...I wanted to laugh and cry...lol...I need the next pay period to get here soon!!

I'm supposed to be going out with my ex-gf from High School, we have a great time when she's not trying to fuck me...which she tries everytime, but I am not doing that, I wanna stay friends. But anyway she's supposed to be taking out and I'm supposed to drive. Here's the kicker: today my car finally got put in the shop, I got rear-ended earlier this month. The shop owner told me that more than likely, my car will be totaled and it is only worth 2100-2800 dollars...def not enough to get me another car in good shape like this one was. I feel like everytime I try to make some progress there is something dragging me, kicking and screaming, back to square one.

This shit is depressing...but there are more pressing issues in my life...like trying to get fucked up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment