Monday, June 22, 2009

The First Day of the Job...CcccRRRRRAAAAZZZZYYYY!!!!!!

So, today was my first day of work...I had to get my ass up at the ass-crack of dawn!! Hell, I was up before then! I forgot to shave last night, so when i went back to sleep after my first alarm...I awoke with a start and had to rush around the house trying to find my clippers to fix my facial hair. But after this hell-atious morning at home, I made it to work early...you'll never believe what I ran into: I couldn't even pick up my damned uniforms, until an hour into my shift...wardobe doesn't open until 7...my shift starts at 6...I had to call in that I would be late on my first DAMN day!!! So, to make up for it, I worked my ass off! I turned my A.D.D. off and listened intently with my damn-near useless ears! and guess what! They all loved me...And now, I shall do what no one else can do better: I shall kiss my own ass! LOL

I'm exhausted and need to go to sleep, but my dad went to the hospital for some back pain...and he still ain't back so I gotta wait for his ass to get out...I'm his ride! And I have to avoid answering my phone...one of my ex-girlfriends wants me to come and swim at her place...but last time I went over there, this chick continued to try to seduce me even though I told her I'm gay...she said that just gettting head from her would "turn me back!" Can you believe her? I love her dearly, but damn...we broke up when i was a junior in High school!!! I'm now a rising senior(graduating in four) move on boo!! :-D

Ooh...before I forget...I saw the Noah's Arc movie, that whole cast is sexy for the most part! I absolutely loved it...the only thing that Sex and the City the movie had over it was that white boy's big ass dick showing...if only there had been some dick in this movie! And I'm starting to get pissed about the re-launch, or failure to relaunch, of Nubian 101...will these bitches get it together??

Anyway, I gotta go...the behind the scenes episode of the Real Housewives of New Jersey is on...and there will be spillage...I love Jaqueline...that bitch is so sweet, and she is fierce in her own little way...that skinny ass bitch Danielle can got kick rocks and choke on a dick for all I care...she a evil ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment