Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm am so worn out!!

I worked on Sunday, Today, and I have shifts Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday...I'm so tired...and since I told them my schedule is open, I'm scheduled to work at the most random times! But I mist say..I'd much rather be working crazy hours than no hours...my regular shift is only 16 hrs a week...and while the was okay in high school, I'm not making the same hourly wage as back then.

So the ex that I was supposed to go out with the other day sent me the most upsetting text message in the middle of last night. I was in the bed after working a full shift on about two hours of sleep and attending a birthday party and then having drinks with my bff. SO needless to say I was trying to get dead to the world! But back to my story, I had updated my Facebook status stating how much fun it is to go for drinks with my bff, why did this fool send me a text saying(verbatim) "Wow Yours Truly. Glad you had fun with your friends. Thanks for standing me up on Friday. Its great to see that that is how you are." WTF?? then i replied that she should lose my number if that's how she feels she then retorted that it was all a joke. I know she's lying..I could hear her voice cracking...I don't why she is making herself mad! that makes no sense!

In other news, the White Peach Sangria form Applebee's is UH-mazing! A the Long Island Iced Tea is pretty damn good as well! I need to stop...I'mbecoming a damn lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment